Other things that were pointed out are:
- it's fairly unlikely that a small team can make the game compatible for more than one platform (although, it seems the Unity engine is a great choice for this)
- they have next to no experience when it comes to videogames, so it might be very buggy
- I don't believe we'll be seeing any brands and/or real riders, as it would probably be a pain in the ass to get all the licensing needed
- the countdown on their site was set on 10 days - is it possible that they did all the work without advertising it until now?
- the artwork of the logo looks fairly sketchy
I want to believe, especially since they released some in-game screenshots (and you can check them below), but it's very difficult to overcome the questions posted above. What do you think?